Bareboat Lagoon 40
With her new visual identity, the Lagoon 40 immediately stands out. A new generation of Lagoon, recognisable at first sight by the chamfer running from bow to stern.
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 performance features includes an increased sail area that provides a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:
– A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
– A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring.
– A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
– The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching.
A comfortable cockpit looks out to sea with the dining table slight offset to port, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam. An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, enables communication between the skipper and crew at all times. Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding. A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further exterior living space.
Inside the salon/galley is very similar to the Lagoon 39’s interior layout with the panoramic windows flooding the area with natuarl light. Also large hull windows with integrated portholes in the cabins provide exceptional natural light and an outstanding view.
Bareboat Lagoon 40 Gallery
- 3 Cabin Version
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 38′ 6″
- Beam: 22′ 2″
- Draft: 4″ 5″
- Engines: 2 x Yanmar 45hp
- Fuel: 112 US Gallons
- Water: 150 US Gallons
- Sail Area: 829 sq ft
- Berths: 3 Doubles, 2 Singles & Double Salon Berth
- Heads: 2 Electric
- Generator: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes